THE FRAGRANCE SET
Why have one when you can have them all? SOMA AYURVEDIC's premiere collection of fragrance oils is the ultimate indulgence. This collection features four extraordinary signature scents: Kerala Forest, Bombay Fleur, Mysur Sandalwood and Old Delhi Oudh.
INGREDIENTS FOR KERALA FOREST:Alpha pinene, vanillin, linalool, linalyl acetate, cumin seed, cinnamon bark, beta pinene, musk ketone, geraniol, hydroxy citronellal, benzyl salicylate, eugenol, iso eugenol
INGREDIENTS FOR BOMBAY FLEUR:Benzyl salicylate, benzyl acetate, jasmine absolute, ethyl vanillin, coumarin, vanillin, lilial, lyral, d lemonene, ylang oil
INGREDIENTS FOR MYSUR SANDALWOOD:Alpha pinene, santal, dipropylene glycol, beta ionone, benzyl salicylate, bergamot oil, musk ketone.
INGREDIENTS FOR OLD DELHI OUDH:Iso e super oil, Javanol, Patchouli oil, Lemon oil, Bergamot, Pink pepper.
To increase circulation of the fragrance, apply it to pulse points: behind the ears, on the decollété, on the wrists, neck and in the hollows of the elbows. These concentrated areas of heat will diffuse the fragrance and help it linger longer. Apply the fragrance periodically throughout the day to maintain scent vitality.
KERALA FOREST NOTES:
- Top: Cumin, Rose, Lime
- Middle: Jasmine, Vetiver, Cedar
- Base: Petrichor, Olibanum, Guaiac Wood
BOMBAY FLEUR NOTES:
- Top: Mandarin, Sage, Jasmine
- Middle: Violet, Iris, Jasmine, Rosehip
- Base: Musk, Sandalwood, Cedar
MYSUR SANDALWOOD NOTES:
- Top: Sandalwood, Iris, Violet
- Middle: Lily, Cedar, Sandalwood
- Base: Amber, Nutmeg
OLD DELHI OUDH NOTES:
- Top: Pink pepper, Lemon, Bergamot
- Middle: Cedar, Galbanum, Mandarin
- Base: Sandalwood, Oudh, Musk